Dialogue by Delib is the Town Council's new online community engagement tool. You can use it to suggest, rate, and comment on ideas you think will make what happens in the town better. Taking this collaborative approach will help us identify and prioritise the best and most important areas to focus on so that we develop the best actionable plans.
We want your views on how to overcome the many challenges ahead and improve our town.
How to take part in Dialogue
Taking part is very simple. You first need to go to the Register link at the top of the screen and provide a username, your email address and a password.
- Once you are registered, you can add new ideas, or comment on existing ideas.
- Look at existing ideas with the highest rating.
- You can also use the 'Search and Filter' tools to find specific topics.
- If you have a completely new idea that isn't already on the site, click 'Add Idea.'
- To make a comment, simply enter your comment in the text box and click 'Add comment'.You don't have to comment on everything - just look through the ideas and comment on the ones that matter to you and add your own ideas if you feel something is missing.
- To rate an idea out of 5, click on the appropriate number of stars below the idea. You can click 'remove my rating' at any time to undo this.
- Please note, we can't reply to posts or answer questions.
What happens after I post ?
- Ideas and comments will be published on this page as soon as possible.
- Posts that duplicate exisiting ideas will be locked to keep the conversation in one place.
- Posts that are off-topic or don't meet our moderation policy will be removed.
- After the exercise is closed, we will collate all ideas and comments. Besides Dialogue we may use other engagement methods to find out what local people think. All views will be included in our analysis.
- We will take what you have said into consideration in our decision-making.
- We will tell you what has happened as a result of what you have said.
'Challenges,' 'ideas' and comments are to be found on our Home Page.
- We reserve the right to remove ideas and comments that don't comply with our 'Moderation Policy' for Dialogue.
- Please refer to Penrith Town Council's 'Cookies Policy.'
Please contact us if you have a question about using Dialogue.